Benefits of Transdermal Magnesium
Why use transdermal magnesium:
Do you get enough magnesium? Are you deficient?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may be at risk for low magnesium intake.
1. Do you drink carbonated beverages on a regular basis?
2. Do you regularly eat pastries, cakes, desserts, candies or other sweet foods?
The more sweet foods and processed baked goods you have in your diet, the more likely you are deficient in magnesium and other vital nutrients.
3. Do you experience a lot of stress in your life, or have you recently had a major medical procedure such as surgery?
Both physical and emotional stress can be a cause of magnesium deficiency.
4. Do you drink coffee, tea, or other caffeinated drinks daily?
5. Do you take a diuretic, heart medication, asthma medication, birth control pills or estrogen replacement therapy?
6. Do you drink more than seven alcoholic beverages per week?
7. Do you take calcium supplements without magnesium or calcium supplements with magnesium in less than a 1:1 ratio?
8. Do you experience any of the following:
Times of hyperactivity?
Difficulty getting to sleep?
Difficulty staying asleep?
9. Do you experience any of the following:
Painful muscle spasms?
Eye twitches, or involuntary eye movements?
10. Did you answer yes to any of the above questions and are also age 55 or older?
Older adults are particularly vulnerable to low magnesium status.
I have been using the lotion for a week now and have seen a noticeable difference in my sleep and I feel much more calm and relaxed throughout the day. I'm hooked for sure. I really like the lotion because you can leave it on the skin. We sell it here at Mountain Soulscape Massage.